Pages

4.02.2014

Sandwich Time

Sandwiches are such cop out meals for dinner. But I am so relieved when there's a call for PB and J, minimal dishes, minimal mess. Awesome... 

Today's sandwich? Nutella, Sunflower Butter and Strawberries on 12 Grain Bread. And instead of making a proper sandwich for myself, I just ate the leftover bread ends. Even then, Nutella is so good...


I posted sandwiches ideas a long while ago. Feel free to comment on your own favorite combinations! I'll revisit new ideas soon, today is cop out day. Laziness is in now that our temps have hit the 50s! It's downright tropical for Forest Hills... Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll see if I can get my kids into hummus because then that'll be an easy sandwich idea! Just add some veggies and then bam! Dinner is served!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see you blogging again! you always have such good ideas esp bc feeding them - "oh, it's that time again!?" - is one of my biggest challenges as a mama.

    ReplyDelete