Pages

8.15.2012

The Big Mac

It must be the kid in me. McDonald's has just been weighing in my mind. Do you remember when the Golden Arches used to count the amount of millions that it had served every day? Despite its bad reputation, McDonald's has its place in my head and I believe in many others, as well. Their marketing, especially with children, is genius. Its representation of good times, golden fries, free playgrounds is hard to wipe away. At times, I still indulge in its freshly salted, red boxed fries, the lovely soft-serve sundaes and the perfect chicken nugget. Yum ... just thinking about it makes me smile.

Recently, as you know, I have been inundated thoughts of the Golden Arches. First, by its new mocha frappes and now by the Filet-O-Fish. I've always loved the Filet-O-Fish...

Still do but again, will have to leave this posting unfinished as I have completely forgotten what I had planned on writing here...

No comments:

Post a Comment